Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Night Lights..... Football in Northeast Ohio

If it's Friday in September, it means that in a couple of hours the "pigskin" will be thrown, kicked, carried, bobbled, and fought over in the weekly football ritual. The blessing of living in Hudson, Ohio is being able to volunteer with the #1 Band in the Land. Pictures from last week were taken by my dear friend, Ken Klemencic, who is one of the finest sports photographers I know and one of the nicest gentleman you will ever meet. I am grateful to Ken since I forgot to put my memory card in the camera when I left for the game last week! Enjoy Ken's work. Hope to see many of you at the game this evening in Brecksville. Go Explorers!

Love One Another - Brian


This was the Halftime score!





Dancing

"Monfort"

Final Score: Hudson: 56 Lake 33

Jarrod Shines

The Dancers add sparkle to the drill

No comments:

Post a Comment